... The cottage is in a terrace of three on a quiet country road and has been sympathetically renovated by the present owners (who live next door) to provide everything you need for a comfortable stay. Accommodation is over three floors, and sleeps up to four adults.
The lounge/dining area on the ground floor seats 4-5 and there is a separate kitchen and a large glazed porch providing a useful drying area. A second sitting room on the first floor has the best views and is great for watching the sunset. This room has a double sofa bed for an extra guest if required.
- The kitchen has double oven electric stove, microwave, fridge with icebox, dishwasher, washing machine, double sink, good work surfaces and plenty of really useful utensils, crockery and cutlery, teatowels etc.
- The sitting/dining room has TV, DVD and Stereo CD/Radio, woodburning stove, two sofas , dining table and folding chairs, under stairs coats cupboard and storage (iron, ironing board, airer, vacuum cleaner etc)
The 1st floor double bedroom has an en suite shower room with w.c. On the 2nd floor
is a twin bedroom and a separate shower room with w.c.
Outside is a paved garden overlooking open fields (garden furniture is available).
There’s parking space for one car in the courtyard next door at the owners
’ house, a second car can be parked in front of the cottage. Bicycles can
be stored in the owners’ garage.
The Garden and fields beyond
Front of the house
back to top
- Night storage heating throughout and constant hot water
- Electricity, Logs, Bedlinen (duvets) and Towels are included in rental. A basic stock of essentials (tea, coffee, milk and sugar, condiments, dishwasher tablets, toilet rolls etc) is also provided on arrival
- Cot, highchair and baby bath available on request
- Lots of books, information on local attractions, maps and walking guides, some games, radios in the bedrooms
- No smoking allowed
- There are no toilet or sleeping facilities on the ground floor
- Sorry, no pets